Blog Description

A gallery of sketches & artwork by Greg Chapman. All images are copyrighted to Greg Chapman or their respective copyright owners. It is illegal to copy, download, or reproduce any of the images without the written permission of the artist or copyright owner. Thank you for respecting these rights.

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Character Development

A while ago I posted a character design for a new animation rig I'll be using at work to teach character animation. Here's a sneak peek of the puppet. The model and textures are the work of my work mate Dean Stolpmann. We've decided on calling him Clyde.

The image below shows my original design on the left and on the right the 3D stills thanks to Dean. The screen grab and render are from a shot I am busy animating as a demo for our animation students.

Check out more of Dean's artwork on his great blog at http://deanstolpmann.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment